Welcome to meronahealthcare.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Merona Healthcare’s website, located at meronahealthcare.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use meronahealthcare.com if you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: Client, You and Your refers to you, the person to log on this website and to be compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. The Company, Ourselves, We, Our and Us, refers to our Company. Party, Parties, or Us, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing laws of Switzerland. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Merona Healthcare and/or its licensors/ commercial partners own the intellectual property rights for all material on meronahealthcare.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from seronahealthcare.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from meronahealthcare.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from meronahealthcare.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from meronahealthcare.com
- Redistribute content from meronahealthcare.com
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Merona Healthcare’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.